Home style bhaji.
You produce brewing scorch Home style bhaji accepting 18 technique including 4 also. Here is how you pull off.
process of Home style bhaji
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- It's 4-5 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of medium chopped brinjal.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- It's 1 of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 3-4 of chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- You need 4-5 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 tbsp. of Oil.
- You need 3-4 tbsp. of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of Butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Green chilli, ginger, garlic paste.
- It's for of serving:-.
- It's as required of Onions, handful of coriander leaves, lemon, bread/pav.
Home style bhaji little by little
- Boil cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, brinjal in a cooker then churn them with a hand blender..
- Take a pan heat up oil, add onions and saute till it turns golden brown in colour add tomatoes and let it cook until it leaves oil from the sides add green peas, potatoes and mix well, add all the spices, green chilli, garlic, ginger paste and mix well..
- Now add boiled and churn vegetables add butter and mix well. Add water as required and cover it and cook in slow flame for 2-3 mins..
- Serve hot with bread/pav and onions, lemon..