Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style.
You prepare stewing seethe Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style proving 13 method including 5 steps. Here is how you arrive.
program of Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style
- It's For of Egg noddles-.
- Prepare 300 gms of chicken with bones.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 6-7 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato 5-6 French beans.
- It's 1 of large carrot and capsicum.
- It's 1 of small bowl of chopped cabbage.
- It's 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need As per taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves and spring onions green.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric and red Chilli powder.
Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style separately
- Boil the noddles and keep it aside. Take the chicken boil it. Add one onion and garlic clove while making the chicken stock. Now retain the stock. Keep the boil chicken separately. Shredded the chicken. Chop all the vegetables finely. Now in a pan add oil, then add the finely chopped garlic..
- Now add finely chopped onion ginger. Keep stiring. Then add the finely chopped carrots, French beans and capsicum. Again saute it. Then add the chopped tomatoes and stir it..
- Then add the finely chopped cabbage. Add turmeric and red Chile powder. Mix them well. Now add little salt. Add the chicken stock. When it comes to boil add the shredded chicken. Add vinegar and soya sauce. Cover and cook for 5-8 min. Then add black pepper powder and salt..
- Now garnish it with coriander leaves and spring onions green. Now take a bowl first place the noddles and then the soup. Garnish it with coriander leaves and spring onions green. Add some lemon juice..
- Please note if you want it more spicy add green chiles and if you to make it Tibetian style then make the paste of onion, garlic, ginger, bird eye chilie, sechuwan pepper and coriander leaves..