Malai methi chicken with dhaniya paratha. Murgh Methi Malai is a creamy and flavorful chicken dish. Though easy to make, it tastes like something special you would order in an Indian When I cook Murgh Methi Malai at my place, I usually do so when I am entertaining. The house is filled with a delicious fragrance… a fitting welcome.
Methi Paratha is popular breakfast in north India during winters. Enjoy it with a side of chai! Methi Paratha are delicious, healthy and taste great with pickle or fresh butter! You take care of business brewing devil Malai methi chicken with dhaniya paratha adopting 19 procedure and 7 so. Here is how you perform.
program of Malai methi chicken with dhaniya paratha
- You need of For malai methi chicken_Boneless chicken cut into 1 inch cubes 500 grams.
- It's of Dried fenugreek leaves (methi) 1 tablespoon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fresh cream.
- You need of Fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) finely chopped ½ cup.
- It's 1/2 cup of Yogurt beaten.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Ginger-garlic-green chillie-green coriander paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Onions finely chopped 2 medium.
- It's leaves of Some chopped coriander.
- Prepare of For dhaniya masala paratha.
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil and for roasting parathas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric,.
- It's 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspred chilly powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's of salt.
Winters in Delhi are very specific food wise. There are certain things which you would see in every house only during winters. Egg paratha recipe - easy protein rich healthy paratha recipe with step by step photos. Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
Malai methi chicken with dhaniya paratha separately
- Mix chicken with dried fenugreek leaves, yogurt, ginger-garlic-green chilli-coriander paste,and salt in a large bowl and set aside in a refrigerator to marinate for ½ hour..
- Mix fresh fenugreek leaves with salt and set aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze extra water and set aside in a small bowl..
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan, add onions and saute till lightly browned. Add fresh fenugreek leaves and saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Add chicken along with the marinade and mix well. Saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Add 1 cup water and mix well. Adjust salt, cover and cook till chicken is done. Add fresh cream and mix. Garnish with green coriander and some dried fenugreak leaves..
- For making dhaniya masala paratha add wheat flour, oil, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric, roasted cumin powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder and salt..
- Add water and knead a soft dough,make triangle shape paratha, roast on both sides till crisp. Serve with malai methi chicken..
You can also check more Paratha recipes here Ajwain paratha Mix veg paratha Palak paratha Methi paratha Lauki paratha Paneer paratha. हिन्दी में पढिये : Kasuri Methi Paratha Recipe - Dried Fenugreek Leaves Paratha. Now with help of lukewarm water knead soft and smooth dough. Methi Paratha Recipe, How To Make Methi Paratha Recipe. Methi paratha is an Indian flaky, flat bread made up of whole wheat flour and fenugreek greens or methi leaves. Methi aloo paratha recipe- delicious Indian flat bread stuffed with mashed potato, fresh fenugreek leaves herbs and few spices - a specialty from Punjab.