Super simple Garlic naan bread.
You organize frying spoil Super simple Garlic naan bread using 8 compound along with 6 furthermore. Here you go manage.
instructions of Super simple Garlic naan bread
- You need 400 g of Self-raising flour.
- It's 380 g of Plain yoghurt.
- It's of Coriander (optional).
- It's of Garlic Butter.
- You need 25 g of Unsalted butter(melted).
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
Super simple Garlic naan bread process
- Sieve the flour..
- Add yoghurt into the flour to make a dough. (This dough is a bit sticky, so need to have plenty of flour on your hands.).
- Divide the dough into 4 portions..
- Heat the pan with some oil. Pan fry the dough. When you see the bubbles appear, it’s ready to turn it over..
- Make sure both sides get golden brown. Gently press the bread, if it bounces back, it is ready..
- Mixed all the garlic butter ingredients together and spread on the bread. Sprinkle some corianders. Enjoy!!.