Coconut Chicken Curry. Coconut Curry Chicken from Delish.com is a one-pot meal you'll want to make every night. This quick and easy coconut curry might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors!
Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry is an easy to make and healthy weeknight curry dinner recipe. Coconut Chicken Curry. featured in Trinidadian Roti And Fillings. Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite. You pull off baking mull Coconut Chicken Curry working 15 ingredients as well as 11 furthermore. Here is how you sew up.
method of Coconut Chicken Curry
- It's of Rice.
- You need of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- It's 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It's 3 cups of spinach.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It's 3 tsp of ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Coconut oil.
Coconut curry chicken is an easy, healthy dinner that's packed with flavor. Just let the chicken simmer in curry spice and coconut milk! This delicious Coconut Curry Chicken is flavorful and filled with potatoes, carrots and spices. This easy Chicken Curry dish with potatoes, garam masala, cumin and curry spices and simmered with coconut milk.
Coconut Chicken Curry program
- Chop the onion, garlic, spinach and chicken.
- Grate the carrots.
- Heat coconut oil in wok. Add onion and sautée until soft.
- Add chicken and fry until cooked.
- Boil rice in salted water separately.
- To the wok, add: garlic, ginger and oregano then cook for a further minute.
- Add carrots, coconut milk, curry powder and lime juice then stir to combine.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 10mins until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add spinach, stir and cook for a further 2mins.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and brown sugar.
- Serve alongside rice.
This aromatic dish gives flavor newbies and seasoned curry lovers with go nuts. Coconut chicken curry is simply chicken in a delicious sauce of tomatoes, garlic, curry powder, and coconut milk. It's a healthy, one-pot meal that tastes great and everyone in the family enjoys. Coconut Curry Chicken: A Keto Low Carb Curry Recipe - This flavorful keto chicken curry recipe (a.k.a. coconut curry chicken) is EASY, with a secret trick! The flavors are utterly amazing - the sweet coconut milk and subtle heat of the curry made the perfect combination.