My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖.
You pull off stewing scorch My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖 working 20 prescription as well as 8 steps. Here you go finish.
technique of My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast cut in cubes.
- It's 1 of in size Cucumber sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot shredded or cut thin.
- It's 1/2 of Sweet bell pepper sliced thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion shredded or sliced thin.
- It's of About 6-10 pieces of Pineapple.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cooked Rice.
- It's 1 of Avocado sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of Raddish sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It's 1 Cup of Cooked Rice.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce...............
- Prepare 3 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- It's 2 of tsps Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch/ Flour.
- You need 2 tbls of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Veg oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame seeds for the finish.
- It's of I used these sushi crackers I bought. You can use nuts.
- Prepare of Also a little Dash of Sriracha sauce over the veg.
My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖 ingredients
- Add the sauce mix together then add your chicken to it cover and leave in for an hour..
- Chicken in the sauce.
- Cut all your veg or fruit and cover and leave for when adding it all to a bowl..
- Toast the sesame seeds by adding to a hot non stick pan wait for the seeds to jump about or just toast for 1-2 minutes then set aside. Boil the rice cover and set that aside..
- A handful of my Sushi rice crackers.add to a bowl and set aside..
- Add the chicken leave the sauce for now. Fry the chicken turning over for 5 minutes then add the sauce fry for 1 minute then done set aside until you make the poke Bowl..
- Add the rice to the bowl as a bed then add all your ingredients all around so as you can see each. Then add the chicken and the little teryaki sauce goes to the bottom so makes the rice favourable..
- When it's all done and your happy with it add the toasted Sesame Seeds. The sushi crackers in the middle then a dash of the Sriracha sauce over the veg..