Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds.
You get with it boiling doctor Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds employing 10 method along with 3 than. Here you go achieve.
program of Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground almonds.
- Prepare 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare of Flakes almonds and coriander to garnish.
Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds one at a time
- Heat the coconut oil to quite a high heat and high flame and fry the chicken skin side down until crispy and brown. Then transfer to a casserole dish skin-side up..
- In a jug or bowl, mix together the coconut milk, ground almonds, spices and salt. Then pour the mixture all over the chicken. Bake at 190 C for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked..
- Before serving, squeeze the lemon over the chicken and scatter with some flaked almonds and coriander. I had mine with cauliflower rice 😊.