Chicken Curry Spaghetti.
You complete frying brew Chicken Curry Spaghetti using 15 technique including 6 together with. Here you are achieve.
compound of Chicken Curry Spaghetti
- Prepare 350 g of Spaghetti.
- You need 650 g of Chicken.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- It's 1 cup of Fresh Cream.
- It's of Coriander for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper crushed.
- It's 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Chicken Curry Spaghetti in succession
- Heat a wok, add in 2-3 tbsp oil with finely chopped onion. Stir until translucent.Add in garlic chopped. Stir few seconds.Add in chicken cut in small cubes.
- Stir in on high heat until all extra juices evaporate. This step is very important because it will finish that meaty smell.Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and salt.Mix well..
- Now add yogurt, mix and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.Add in cream, stir and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.Sprinkle crushed black pepper on top. Turn off the heat..
- Boil water and cook spaghetti with some salt according to packet instructions.When its cooked,take out and put directly on chicken curry..
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice.Mix well and it is done..
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve..