LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo. Precooked chicken sausage is truly convenient. Keep a package or two on hand to accompany Sunday morning pancake breakfasts or to sauté with some sliced peppers and onions for a quick weeknight dinner. I get a kick out of serving this chicken sausage dish—everyone's always on time for dinner when they know it's on the.
You can make this with less butter and/or oil to lower the calories even further. I like to use Italian style chicken sausage in this recipe. It just gives the casserole a great balance of heat and flavor that other sausages don't. You complete steaming braise LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo accepting 16 instructions as a consequence 1 also. Here you are score.
ingredients of LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 of Johnsonville chipotle chicken sausage cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of white rice (uncooked).
- It's 1 can of mild Rotel.
- It's 1 can of hunts tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen yellow corn.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Franks red hot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped yellow pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped orange pepper.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
The fennel from that sausage just works perfectly with the tomatoes, peppers and onions in this dish. Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stir Fry. Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage and Rice Stuffed Peppers. Johnsonville Cajun Chicken Sausage Fajita Tostada.
LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo program
- Throw all ingredients in a crock pot on high for 4-6 hours and enjoy!.
Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage Mexican Market Soup. Photos of Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. Make some quick mashed potatoes and then simply saute the chicken sausages and broccolini while the potatoes cook. Thin ?n Trim Chicken Sausages: Low Fat, Low Sodium, Great Taste! Thin ?n Trim carries seven flavors of All Natural Chicken Sausage😕 Sweet Italian, Hot Italian, Wildfire Buffalo, Chipotle & Peach Salsa, Garden Vegetable, Spinach & Onion, and Apple & Cinnamon.