Potato stuffed idli-a new thought. How to make stuffed idli,, Aloo masala stuffed idli, masala idli, is a delicious and perfect snack recipe filled with spicy potato stuffing that everyone. Idli-sambar-chutney is an authentic South Indian food recipe. It is a steamed cake made from rice and urad dal.
This recipe of stuffed idlis was something very different, the potato bhaji was sandwiched. Stuffed masala idli prepared with a roasted potato-peas masala is easy to make and also tastes super scrumptious. Serve this delectable stuffed idli with chutney or have it as it is. You arrange steaming fry Potato stuffed idli-a new thought testing 16 compound as well as 23 so. Here is how you arrive.
process of Potato stuffed idli-a new thought
- It's 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 5 tsp of semolina.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated coconut.
- You need 4 tsp of jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 5 tsp of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of asafoetida/hing.
You can not only pack these idlis in lunch for kids but also these can be packed along if you are travelling long. Potato Stuffed Idli - you'll never like ordinary Idlis again! But we all seem to have adjusted quite well to this new way of life. We have also discovered that we can do things we never thought wer.
Potato stuffed idli-a new thought program
- At first, boil the potatoes..
- Cut green chilli and coriander leaves..
- Take rice flour,semolina and curd in a bowl..
- Add salt,baking powder and soda in same pot..
- Mix them well with water..
- Then,whisk it and make a smooth mixture..
- Keep it for 30 mins..
- Mash boil potatoes with salt and turmeric powder..
- Add mustard seeds, green chilli and coriander leaves on the potatoes..
- Put oil in a pan with asafoetida..
- Put the potato mixture in pan and saute it..
- Grease some oil in hand..
- Take a little portion of the mixture in hand..
- Make marble size balls and press by hand..
- Make small disc for stuffing.
- Make a mixture of coconut and jaggery in a pan..
- Grease oil in idli mould..
- Spread little portion mixture of coconut on idli pan.
- Put the batter on it..
- Then, add the potato stuffing on the batter.
- Next,add idli batter again on the stuff in mould..
- Then, cover the lid and steam for 15 mins..
- Ready soft and yummy idlies, serve with chutney..
I am making this stuffed idli recipe for the third time. Whenever I get bored of usual idli sambar , I make this dish. If you dont want to stuff the idly, just mix the above stuffing in the batter directly and make idlies. It tastes good in that way too. Potato Stuffed Idli-Aloo Masala Stuffed Idli Recipe.