Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs. These turkey meatball subs are perfect as a gameday sandwich or even a weeknight family meal. The meatballs are juicy and full of flavor making it a highly rated turkey recipe. I did not make the sandwiches, just made the meatballs.
Learn how to prepare this easy Deep-Fried Turkey Meatballs recipe like a pro. If you have a party or TV game night planned, you can make these in advance and either freeze them or fry at the last moment. Fry the meatballs over a medium-high heat. You produce frying grill Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs applying 9 technique including 5 together with. Here is how you effect.
modus operandi of Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs
- It's 1 of ground turkey packet.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs/ Panko.
- Prepare 1 package of seasoned Curly Fries.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Adobo seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 package of hot dog buns.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
Our favorite turkey meatball recipe for a Sunday dinner over spaghetti. Put the browned meatballs into the simmering tomato sauce and let them cook, shaking the pot occasionally to roll the meatballs around, for at least. Ground turkey meatballs nicely spiced with curry powder, cumin, and ginger can be served with pita bread and hummus. I use my own homemade bread to Combine thoroughly.
Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs little by little
- Mix seasonings, bread crumbs, egg and ground turkey..
- Heat oil in skillet. Scoop to meatball. Add to skillet. Cook throughly.
- Preheat oven per French fry package. Cook per package..
- Warm marinara sauce in saucepan..
- Prepare sub and add cheese on top of the meatballs/sauce..
Add turkey, folding in gently by hand. In a large fry pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. The best basic baked turkey meatball for any recipe! A secret ingredient that makes them really moist and tender! "Easy baked turkey meatballs that are tender and full of flavor, yet basic enough to go into any recipe! Stock the freezer up, you'll be glad you did!" Meatball Subs on a Stick.