Cheese Stuffed Meatballs. Anything cheese-stuffed is better and this Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs recipe from Delish.com proves that. Is too much cheese even a thing? This tasty low-carb meatballs recipe is stuffed with fresh mozzarella cheese and baked.
A new twist on an old favorite! Mozzarella tucked inside each meatball creates a forkful of flavor. Don't kid yourself, we had you at "cheese-stuffed. You work browning brown Cheese Stuffed Meatballs proving 13 technique as well as 5 and. Here you are get there.
compound of Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of crushed saltine crackers or breadcrumb.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 3 sticks of mozzarella cheese, cut into 4-5 pieces each.
- It's of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce.
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef. One caveat - seal the cheese in the meatballs securely, or it will melt out when simmering in the sauce. It was a bit tedious to make, but not difficult. There are quite a few steps.
Cheese Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Mix all the ingredients together, except mozzarella cheese. Scoop about 2 Tablespoon of the meat mixture and wrap one pieces of the cheese in the middle to form a ball. Place the meatballs inside the air fryer..
- Spray the meatballs with some oil. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 6 minutes. Flip, spray some oil again, and air fry at 380F (190C) for another 4-5 minutes..
- Take a pot to heat the spaghetti sauce. When the meatballs are done, simmer the meatballs in the sauce for a few minutes..
- Serve the meatballs and sauce with your favorite pasta..
Feta cheese-stuffed meatballs made with beef and pork go well with any pasta, sandwich, or stew and are quick and easy to prepare. Once the pan is hot, cook the meatballs. Rotate them throughout cooking to brown all sides and cook through. Jump to the Goat Cheese Stuffed Baked Chicken Meatballs Recipe or read on to see our tips for Make these baked meatballs with ground chicken, turkey, beef, pork or sausage and stuff them with. Add meatballs and cook until just browned.