Quail Eggs Chicken Feet Carrots and Meatballs Soup. Great recipe for Quail Eggs Chicken Feet Carrots and Meatballs Soup. Oh wow, the title is long, so I made this dish to clean out the fridge, it was simple but really delicious. See great recipes for Quail Eggs Chicken Feet Carrots and Meatballs Soup too!
But i like to put some vegetables into the. See great recipes for Mini meatball soup, mini meatball beef soup too! Kimlo soup is actually a clear chicken soup which is light and refreshing and tastes very delicious. You make boiling brown Quail Eggs Chicken Feet Carrots and Meatballs Soup employing 11 receipt and 7 than. Here is how you attain.
procedure of Quail Eggs Chicken Feet Carrots and Meatballs Soup
- It's 12 of boiled quail eggs.
- Prepare 12 of mini Asian style meatballs.
- Prepare 150 grams of boiled chicken feet.
- It's 2 of carrots. Cleaned and chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlics, slice.
- You need 1/4 of of an onion, slice.
- You need 2 of green onions, slice.
- It's as needed of Water or broth.
- Prepare of Some salt.
- You need of Somd pepper.
- You need of Chicken powder.
Raw Chicken Feet, Wings, Liver, Heart, Kefir, Egg, Carrots Pour in boiling water and bring to a boil. Open the carrot and cut into pieces. Cut the carrot into large pieces and the corn into three sections.
Quail Eggs Chicken Feet Carrots and Meatballs Soup individually
- Bring the water or broth into a boil..
- The add in the garlics and onion. Boil until fragrant..
- Then add in the carrots and meatblls. Let them simmer until the meatballs expand..
- Then add in the quail eggs and chicken feet. Gently mix..
- Add in the seasonings as desired. Taste test..
- Just before serving add in the green onion. Mix thoroughly then turn off the heat..
This is because the soup is so easy to make, so nutritious, and tastes so good! A delicious soup, made with pork, dried shrimp and veggies! Why This Chinese Daikon and Carrot Soup Is So GooD. Egg & Rice Noodle All soup are served with condiments of bean sprouts shredded lettuce, jalapeño and lime wedges.. Lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, rice noodles and Asian herbs wrapped in soft rice skin, served with house sweet chili sauce.