Vegetables and Meatball Soup. In a Dutch oven, combine the meatballs, broth, vegetable blend, tomatoes, water and pasta. Combine the ground pork and beef in a large bowl and add the parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. This super comforting soup is loaded with plump Italian meatballs and hearty vegetables.
I'm proud to have partnered with Honeysuckle White to bring this recipe. How To Make This Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe. This recipe starts with juicy turkey meatballs made by Honeysuckle White Turkey. You move frying broil Vegetables and Meatball Soup using 15 technique including 3 so. Here you go make it.
program of Vegetables and Meatball Soup
- Prepare 10 pieces of meatball (cut into serving pieces).
- Prepare 2 litres of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vegetables oil.
- Prepare 5 of small shallots, finely sliced, and fried.
- You need 1/4 of nutmeg, bruised.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 gram of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2cm cubes.
- Prepare 150 gram of carrots, sliced.
- It's 2 of spring onions, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of chinese parsley, knotted.
- You need 2 stalk of celery, sliced.
- Prepare 200 gram of cauliflower, cut into pieces.
- You need to taste of Salt and sugar.
These meatballs feature Italian turkey sausage that is wrapped around gooey, melty cheese (makes this soup especially appealing to kids). For soup, add all ingredients to Dutch oven. This meatballs soup is hearty, healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Make this recipe for some comfort food on a cold winter night.
Vegetables and Meatball Soup singly
- Simmer the meatball in a covered pot until boiling. In other pan heat the oil and saute the shallot, nutmeg, pepper and garlic..
- Add to the boiling stock. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, spring onions and the chinese parsley..
- Simmer until cooked and season to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and serve with Rice..
If you like soups that are full of veggies and protein. You'll love these soups too: Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe, Ground Beef Butternut Squash Kale Soup, Cabbage and Sausage Stew and Ground Turkey Soup with Veggie Roots. In a large pot over medium high heat, combine the onion soup mix, carrots and water and bring to a boil, cooking until carrots are tender. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place chicken in a medium bowl.