Meat Pie Made With Frozen Pastry To Serve to Guests.
You wind up steaming curry Meat Pie Made With Frozen Pastry To Serve to Guests applying 17 technique moreover 13 as a consequence. Here you go make hay.
process of Meat Pie Made With Frozen Pastry To Serve to Guests
- Prepare 1 bag of containing 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- It's 300 grams of Ground beef.
- It's 1 clove of A. Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of A. Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of A. Canned mushrooms.
- It's 2 of A. Bell peppers.
- You need 1 of A. Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 dash of of each A. Salt and pepper.
- It's 50 grams of B. Processed cheese.
- Prepare 200 ml of B. Panko.
- Prepare 66 ml of B. Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 dash of B. Japanese style Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 dash of B. Allspice (optional).
- It's 2/3 tsp of B. Salt.
- It's 1 dash of B. Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cake flour (for dusting).
- You need 1 of Beaten egg (for the egg wash).
Meat Pie Made With Frozen Pastry To Serve to Guests step by step
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Slice the mushrooms thinly. Cut the bell peppers and cheese into 7mm dice..
- Sauté the A ingredients: Heat up a frying pan, add oil, and add the garlic. Sauté until fragrant, then add the vegetables and sauté until the onions are translucent..
- Season with salt and pepper, and leave to cool..
- Put the ground beef, the sautéed vegetables from Step 3 and the B ingredients in a bowl, and mix and knead together well..
- Put 2 sheets of the frozen puff pastry on a floured work surface, and roll them out together to about 2-3 mm thickness to make one big sheet. Roll out the other two sheets likewise. Line the pie pan with one of the sheets..
- Press the pastry sheet well into a pie pan. Cut off any excess pastry with a knife..
- Fill the pie with the Step 4 meat mixture and press down on the surface to level it out. Brush the edge of the pastry with beaten egg, and cover with the other sheet of pastry. Cut off any excess pastry..
- Press down on the pie well. Pinch the edge of the pie all around with your thumb and forefinger to make it decorative..
- Cut leaf-shaped decorations out of hte leftover pastry. Brush the surface of the pie with beaten egg, stick on the decoratiions, and brush them with egg also..
- Put the pie in an oven preheated to 200 °C, and bake for about 25 minutes. The baking time will vary depending on your oven, so please juse use the time as a basic guideline..
- Done!!!! If it looks like the top is cooking too fast and may burn, cover it with aluminium foil..
- This is what a lattice pattern version of the pie looks like. Please decorate the pie in any way you prefer..
- I also recommend making mini pies, since they are easy to eat and cute..