Kathy's Taco Casserole. My preschooler doesn't eat ground beef unless it's taco flavored, so I came up with this casserole we all like. To make assembly easy, I prepare the taco meat and freeze several bags at a time. Plus, it's freezer-friendly, which is a huge bonus for meal planning.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Switch up your taco night with this easy, hearty Deep Dish Taco Casserole! You take on sizzling mull Kathy's Taco Casserole employing 9 receipt moreover 5 as well as. Here you are win.
modus operandi of Kathy's Taco Casserole
- It's 1/2 lb of 96% lean ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 1/2 oz. can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 1/2 oz. diced tomatoes.
- It's 6 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of salda.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 3/4 cup of finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese made with 2% milk.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Each big, satisfying serving is full of flavor with seasoned ground turkey, black beans, chilies and corn in a savory sauce topped with melted cheese, crisp lettuce and juicy tomatoes, all nestled in a pizza crust. TACO CASSEROLE starts with a handful of ingredients and gets layered together to make the best taco lasagna with tortillas! It's a big hit with our whole family and makes taco night so fun! A favorite breakfast casserole gets a healthy makeover: Greek yogurt, low-fat milk and just a bit of full-flavored cheddar keep this breakfast treat light yet luscious.
Kathy's Taco Casserole method
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat ax9-by13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef over medium heat until meat is browned and crumbly. Add the taco seasoning, beans, tomatoes, , and onion to the saucepan and simmer for about 10 minutes to combine flavors. Remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, combine the meat and bean mixture with the rice and salsa. Mix well and transfer mixture to the baking dish..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes it until casserole is heated through. Remove from oven and sprinkle the cheese over the casserole..
- Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve hot. Makes 8 1 1/2 cup servings..
Easy to make Vegetarian Taco Casserole recipe. Instead of meat, we use lots of vegetables and beans. This Meatless Cheesy Taco Casserole is one of our favorite dinner recipes. Taco Casserole: grab some chicken, egg noodles, taco seasoning and a whole lot of cheese to make this simple and delicious casserole dinner. I've been meaning to post this Taco Casserole recipe for a couple days now, but things keep getting in the way!!