Dhaba style mushroom paneer. Simple and easy and healthy recipe - Mushroom Paneer Tikka - Dhaba style. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for such interesting dishes. Dhaba style matar paneer recipe with step by step pics and video - delicious and spicy dhaba style matar paneer recipe made with green peas and cottage cheese.
The karchitod dishes loaded with love and fat are finger licking good. This Butter Paneer Masala is a known favourite of. This is one lipsmacking delicious North Indian Dhaba Style Palak Paneer recipe. You transact roasting stew Dhaba style mushroom paneer applying 12 technique along with 9 as well as. Here you are get there.
compound of Dhaba style mushroom paneer
- You need 300 gms of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 gms of paneer.
- You need 4 of chopped onions.
- It's 6 of tomato puree.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lal mirch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt(according to taste).
- Prepare 2 tsp of kasuri meethi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need Some of coriander leaves.
You can see the secret ingredients added which turns out the dish so flavourful. Presenting you Dhaba Style Paneer Masala Recipe, Do try this recipe at home and give a big like to this recipe in case you liked it, also please do share with maximum friends as possible. How to make Paneer Tikka Masala - I have a love-hate relatioship with this dish. I love the Idea of eating Paneer tikka in a spicy tasty sauce.
Dhaba style mushroom paneer procedure
- First cut the mushroom in any way you want add oil in the pan and heat it oil is hot now add cumin seeds..
- Now add chopped onion and fry until they become light brown fry onion on high flame onion have started turning light brown.Now put the flame on medium..
- Onion have turned light brown now add ginger garlic paste.After two minutes add tomato puree and fry it for 5-7 minutes..
- Now add turmeric,red chilli,coriander powder,now add1/2 cup water and add salt.
- Now fry all spices for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- We will roast kasoori meethi for few seconds for better taste.Keep stirring the spices in between after 5 minutes add mushroom and mix in it spices.Fry it for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Add 2 cups warm water then keep for 5 minute after 5 minutes add paneer cook the mushroom and paneer for 15 minutes now switch off the flame add garam masala and kasoori methi..
- Now cover the lid for 2 minutes so that kasoori meethi flavour is absorbed in mushroom paneer.
- Now your mushroom paneer is ready. You can eat your delicious recipe with roti naan and paratha..
What I hate is that how most of the Restaurants botch this dish. How to make Hot Garlic Panner Dhaba Style Recipe - Garlic Paneer is awesome as a snack or can be used as main course by modifying the recipe slightly and adding gravy. This is an Authentic Dhaba Style Recipe!! How to make Paneer Butter Masala Dhaba Style - Paneer in a Silky Smooth Utterly Butterly Delicious gravy! A very easy and Very Tasty recipe.