Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables. RICE - Best made with white long grain rice for fluffiest outcome. Medium grain is the next best, then short grain or sushi rice (still great, just less pilaf-like). This Easy Sauteed Vegetables with Rice is so easy to throw together.
Instant Pot Ground Beef with Rice and Vegetables is a great comfort food for these cooler days. After working all day it is nice to come home and make an easy one pot meal that is hearty and flavourful. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. You pull off steeping parch Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables employing 16 technique together with 6 along with. Here is how you win.
program of Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables
- You need 10-15 of chorizo slices.
- It's 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 400 g of mince beef.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need Handful of chopped parsley.
- It's 1 of chicken or beef stock cube.
- It's as needed of Water.
- You need 150 ml of wine.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of Rice.
- Prepare 6-8 of white cabbage leaves, shredded.
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil (or parsley or mint), salt, red pepper flakes and oil; set aside. Heat one-to-two teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté the carrot or zucchini for two-to-three minutes. In a medium saucepan, bring the rice and water to a boil. Add the carrots, broccoli, and radishes and stir well.
Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables ingredients
- Heat the olive oil, then add the onions, garlic and bay leaf. Lightly fry until softened..
- Add the chorizo and tomato puree. Allow to fry for a few minutes..
- Add the beef, stock cube and wine as well as a small amount of water. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to simmer until fully cooked through..
- Add the carrots and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Add water as needed when it starts to dry out and stir regularly..
- Add the rice (I used enough for 4 adults), parsley and cabbage. Add a good amount of water but don't cover the rice fully as it can be added in small amounts until rice is cooked, stir and cover with lid. Simmer until rice and cabbage is fully cooked and the rice has become almost dry but sticky. Add small amounts of water as needed if it starts to dry out..
- Remove bay leaf. Check seasoning and adjust if required. Serve immediately..
Cross between a spaghetti bolognese, a lasagne and a rice casserole, this mince bake (or ground beef casserole for US readers) is filling, frugal and nutritious. Browned beef cooked with seasoned rice and tons of veggies! The extra lean meat will not make your casserole greasy. That said, if you prefer to use ground meat with a higher fat content, that's fine — just cook the meat in a skillet and drain off the fat before stirring the beef into. Saute ground beef till brown and drain the grease.