Super Easy Focaccia Bread. Focaccia Bread, Our Favorite Yeast Bread To Make At Home. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is perfect to Tried this today.
I would add more garlic next time. Please enjoy this super simple garlic and rosemary focaccia bread recipe. I've been wanting to start uploading cooking videos, so no better time then now! You conclude boiling reduce Super Easy Focaccia Bread employing 10 receipt so 4 also. Here you go make hay.
modus operandi of Super Easy Focaccia Bread
- It's 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary (fresh ones can also be put on top before baking).
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 packet of (11-12g) of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of honey (option)--don't bother if it's not in your kitchen.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
My bread turned out more like a super-tomato pizza. Stabbing the dough with a fork did nothing productive there was too much tomato paste and I'm pretty sure that I should have left it rise a little more. This delicious Rosemary Focaccia Bread recipe is super-easy to make, and topped with fresh rosemary, olive oil and flaky sea salt. Bread thickness: I like my focaccia to be a bit on the thicker side.
Super Easy Focaccia Bread step by step
- Mix yeast with warm water and honey. In a separate bowl, infuse extra virgin olive oil with garlic, herbs, salt & papper..
- Add the yeast mixture to the flour. Add in about 70% of the infused olive oil to the mixture. Knead the dough about 10 to 15 times until everything is blended..
- Leave the dough alone and covered for about an hour so it will rise to twice its size. Then, bring the dough to the cooking pan it will be baked in and add some dimples (push little holes) to the top of the dough. Drizzle the remaining infused oil to the top of the dough. The dimples will help the oil sink into the dough. I like adding more salt, pepper and minced garlic on top.
- Let it rest for about 20 minutes as the oven heats up to 225 degrees Celsius. Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Remember to cover the top halfway through to prevent garlic and herbs from burning. The focaccia is crispy on the outside, so be careful when you cut it! Enjoy!.
But if you prefer yours thinner, just roll it out a little more. It will rise up considerably while baking. Dimple focaccia all over with your fingers, like you're aggressively playing the piano, creating very So simple, you would've thought I worked super hard on it. Family loved it; freezes well and used it for panini sandwiches next day. Super Easy One Hour Focaccia Bread.