Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll. Say hello to the desi delicacy known as the Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll recipe. This delectable bbq snack is a common street food not only in Pakistan but also all over India, Nepal, and Bangladesh. There are many other delicious Pakistani recipes on the menu of.
So we bring this Egg Bhurji Roll recipe which you cannot miss on. All you need to do is make a plain parantha and roll in a filling of the egg bhurji in it and you are good to go. The ingredients used in this recipe are wheat flour, eggs, onions, tomatoes, green chilli, ketchup, coriander leaves and a melange of spices. You succeed steeping curry Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll proving 22 procedure and 1 steps. Here you go sew up.
ingredients of Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll
- Prepare of Kebabs:.
- You need 1 kg of Beef Mince Meat.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It's of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need of Salt (as required).
- You need 1/2 of tspChilli powder.
- Prepare pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 5 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need leaves of few Mint.
- It's 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cashewnut powder.
- It's of Parathha:.
- Prepare 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
Reshmi Kabab Paratha Roll recipe for you today. Definitely a must try recipe. #HappyCookingToYou.. Reshmi Kabab Paratha Roll recipe for you today. On paratha,add salad,cooked reshmi kebab and pour prepared yogurt sauce and wrap with butter paper & serve.
Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll gradually
- Blend egg, oil, onion, all spices, cashewnuts, mint and coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic then pour on mince meat and mix very well. Make long kebabs and lay on tray then freeze for one hour. Bake on greased tray on 200°C. Turn the kebabs the other side to brown it up. Optional: When done do charcoal smoke (red hot charcoals lower on tray pour one teaspoon ghee on the coal cover it). Remove on casserole then roll each kebab on a paratha with sliced onions rings..
Hot and Tasty Kebab Rolls How to make kebab paratha wrap. METHOD: First mix all kebab ingredients ans make medium size long seekh kebabs and shallow fry. Now take one frozen paratha which should be soft at room temperature and put one kebab and roll tightly from up down and sides without using any egg or anything else because the soft texture of frozen paratha will bind kebabs. Kabab Roll (Beef Paratha Roll) - Pizza, Loaf, Rolls Recently Parantha roll's have become a favourite fast food option in Pakistan, but of course like most fast food snacks, you will have to pay a price for hygiene, so why not simply try out this guranteed delicious beef parantha roll recipe at home, where you don't have to pay the price for hygiene! Serves Pakistani, Indian, Street Food, Fast Food, Kebab.