Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables. In large bowl, mix together vegetables and remaining meatloaf ingredients until well combined. This meatloaf includes loads of chopped and shredded vegetables. The loaf is an excellent way to get picky kids to eat their veggies.
Prepare lentils: Rinse the lentils, remove odd pieces. Meatloaf wins us over time and again — and not just because it's a classic comfort food. We consider meatloaf the ultimate team player. You fix simmering simmer Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables employing 16 technique moreover 4 so. Here is how you get there.
compound of Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables
- Prepare 500 g of Minced Lean Meat *Pork, Chicken, Beef OR Lamb.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of florets Cauliflower.
- Prepare 4-5 of florets Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 4-5 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- Prepare of *Other Suggestions: Peas, Green Beans, Asparagus, Asian Greens, Asian Mushrooms, etc.
- It's of *You can add cooked Rice as well.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2-1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Freshly Ground Pepper as required.
- Prepare of Herbs of your choice *Today I used Oregano and Basil.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
Two, it goes with a lot of side dishes. Three, you can totally plan a dinner around the sides and then decide to whip up a meatloaf (or defrost one if you've really planned ahead). Vegetarians and carnivores alike will love this ingenious twist on meat loaf. The meaty-flavored, umami-rich recipe received our Test Kitchen's highest rating.
Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables process
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- All vegetables need to be finely chopped OR minced. The easiest method is process them using a food processor..
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl, discard excess liquid from processed vegetables, add all other ingredients, and mix well until evenly combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, and smooth the surface..
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy with your favourite sauce..
Ordinarily you wouldn't pack a meat loaf into the pan, but since we're using a vegetable mixture, you will to make sure it holds together. There is one, super important key step to making this the best vegetable loaf you've ever had. Place the vegetables in a large bowl, discard excess liquid from processed vegetables, add all other ingredients, and mix well until evenly combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, and smooth the surface. Meatloaf might not be the most…sophisticated dish in your repertoire, but there's nothing homier or more comforting.