Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. A simple pan-seared salmon recipe served with tricolor quinoa, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, arugula, and a simple balsamic vinaigrette. I love me some quick and easy meals, especially when they're healthy and good for meal prep! This is the blend I have been looking for.
This quinoa salad is very easy to make plus the pan fried salmon. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese. You act simmering boil Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad employing 12 program so 3 as well as. Here is how you sew up.
ingredients of Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quinoa.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Chopped Garlic.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It's 1 Tsp of Mustard.
- It's of Salmon Fillet.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Preferred Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Lemon Juice.
Mediterranean spiced salmon and vegetable quinoa recipe is a healthy protein packed meal! Earthy spices roasted lemons and fresh vegetables in each bite. When the salmon appears to be two-thirds cooked on the side, gently flip the salmon over. Tilt the skillet, to help the salmon cook.
Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad compound
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions with 1/2 teaspoon salt added to the water. You may choose to replace water with chicken stock for a stronger flavour. Cool completely..
- Mix EVOO, vinegar, dried herbs, cherry tomatoes, mustard, garlic in a large mixing bowl. Toss in the quinoa once completely cooled. Give it a good mix, add salt, pepper and a sprinkle of paprika if you prefer. You may choose to refrigerate the quinoa salad or serve it right away..
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper, pan-sear it until evenly cooked on both sides and serve together with the quinoa salad. Add a dollop of your favourite yoghurt on the fillet, garnish with fresh herbs and a slice of lemon. Voila!.
Once the salmon is cooked to your liking, remove from the skillet. Place some of the bulgur and quinoa salad in a plate and the salmon, skin-side up on top. Serve with a couple slices of lemon. Oh, it's a bowl'd move, all right. Loads of healthy foods, all combined in one compact, delicious dish.