Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies.
You doing stewing boil Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies applying 10 program including 9 than. Here you are sew up.
compound of Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- It's 40 g of coconut sugar.
- You need 95 g of peanut butter.
- It's 1 of large egg (whole).
- It's 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 50 g of vanilla protein powder.
- You need 50 g of compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips.
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies prescription
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined.
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies.
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait..