Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat. Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake - Healthy Treat The perfect cup of coffee deserves the perfect partner and this Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake is just perfect. Banana Choco Walnut Cake is a delightful combination made with whole wheat flour, bananas, brown sugar, cocoa powder, walnuts, and pistachios give perfect crunch. Delightfully moist and tender whole wheat banana cake is topped with creamy greek yogurt chocolate frosting - so decadent you'll never guess it's lightened up!
The banana cake will surely be a perfect treat for kids and banana lovers! I already have two banana cake recipes in this space with chocolate flavor and plain banana flavor , this banana cake is a slight variation to those. To make chocolate banana cake recipe, I have used whole wheat flour. You prepare simmering melt Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat applying 11 receipt as a consequence 8 moreover. Here you are reach.
compound of Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda or Eno.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts & Pistachios chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of Chocolate Sauce.
You can use maida or combination of bot. You can use any oil here. Serve chocolate banana cake warm with coffee. Here is how to make chocolate banana cake with step by step photos.
Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat process
- Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda or Eno, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder directly in the bowl. Add chopped walnuts and pistachios. Wet Ingredients – In a mixer add bananas, brown sugar, oil, vanilla essence and grind it into a smooth paste..
- Now mix wet and dry ingredients well and put the batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle some chopped walnuts, pistachios and tap the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- When the cake is done, allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and set them on a rack set over a tray or sheet pan. Now take a spoon of chocolate sauce and pour over it. Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing..
- Tips: Adjust brown sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
Also check vegan banana bread, tutti frutti cake recipes. Without taking much of your time, we will guide you with the required ingredients along and proper procedures to have a healthy whole wheat banana cake. Usually, the popular banana cake is made with plain flour, nuts, butter, and refined sugar cane but in a way to make the cake much healthier, we will be using wheat flour, olive oil, and jaggery. Whole Wheat Carrot Banana Cake - Summer Holiday Treat This delicious whole wheat carrot banana cake recipe is bananas, grated red carrots bringing the best of both worlds to one bake. Add a variety of dried fruit like red cranberries, pistachios, raisins to pack this cake full of flavor and top with icing sugar for a special finish.