Sungold Kiwi Jam -No Preservatives, No Artifical Colors – Healthy Jam. Healthy Mango Jam is a breakfast essential in India. Sweet tangy jam with Spices including Cinnamon & fresh Ginger with the hint This sweet tangy spicy jam also has no pectin or preservatives or any artificial coloring just like my Strawberry Rose Jam; all.
You bring about browning parch Sungold Kiwi Jam -No Preservatives, No Artifical Colors – Healthy Jam accepting 4 program furthermore 4 and. Here is how you arrive.
technique of Sungold Kiwi Jam -No Preservatives, No Artifical Colors – Healthy Jam
- You need 4 of Sungold Kiwi (when boiled and puree it yields 2 cups).
- It's 1 of Granny Smiths Apple.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of One Lemon.
Sungold Kiwi Jam -No Preservatives, No Artifical Colors – Healthy Jam gradually
- Scooped out the kiwi pulp and cut into cubes. Now grind boiled kiwi pulp in the food processor (with dough chopper). Keep it aside. Cut apple into small pieces (with skin) and put pieces into a blender. Make a smooth puree..
- Transfer apple puree in a non-stick deep pan and cook it for 5 minutes on low medium flame stirring continuously. Now add ground kiwi with sugar in a saucepan. Let it boiled over medium heat until thick. Once jam starts to thickens switch off the flame. Allow jam to cool down. Then add lemon juice and mix well. Store Sungold Kiwi Jam in a clean and dry glass jar. Enjoy …..
- Tips : Don’t grind kiwi in the blender else kiwi seeds will grind along with the pulp. Lift jam with a spatula and pour jam, it should flow together and not in drops. Pour few drops of prepared jam on a plate if it spreads then it’s not ready if it stays firm without moving then the jam is ready. Allow jam to cool completely. Then store in a clean and dry glass jar..
- Keep jam in the refrigerator after every use. Use a clean and dry spoon. It last long for 3 months. You can replace the red apple with green apple..