Sachi’s Lemon Cake with Blueberries. A moist lemon bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! Parchment paper helps the cakes seamlessly release from the pans.
Topped with zesty lemon icing, this lemon blueberry bundt cake just can't get any better! If you don't have a bundt pan don't worry, you can still make this cake! I love a good lemon cake recipe. You prepare grilling percolate Sachi’s Lemon Cake with Blueberries applying 11 procedure together with 5 as a consequence. Here you go attain.
receipt of Sachi’s Lemon Cake with Blueberries
- Prepare 125 g of Butter *softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Caster Sugar *1/2 cup is also acceptable.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lemon Rind *finely grated.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups SR Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 120 g of Fresh Blueberries about.
- You need of Powdered Sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of <Lemon Syrup>.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
It's one of my favorite desserts. This lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting is right up there at the top of my list. And it's really not difficult to make either. For an unabashed chocolate lover, I can humbly and easily admit that this lemon blueberry cake is one of my very favorite cakes of all time.
Sachi’s Lemon Cake with Blueberries process
- Line the base and side of a 18cm or 20cm round cake tin with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180C..
- Beat Butter and Sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add Eggs, 1 at a time. Add Lemon Rind, Flour and Milk, mix well until smooth. Add Blueberries and gently combine. Spoon into the prepared cake tin and smooth the surface..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and cooked through..
- Make the Lemon Syrup by mixing Lemon Juice and Sugar. Warm up a bit in the microwave to help Sugar dissolve quicker. When the cake is baked, drizzle with the syrup while it is still hot..
- Cool the cake in tin. When the cake is cool, turn out onto a plate and dust with Powdered Sugar..
I've been making it for a couple of years now, and I don't want to oversell it here, but…it's absolutely one of the best cakes in the history of ever. It's not too sweet and not too tangy, but just right. This is my favorite tea/ coffee lemon blueberry cake and it's easy, easy, easy!! This post may contain affiliate links. A generous slice of this Glazed Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake is especially scrumptious accompanied by a tall glass of fresh squeezed lemonade with a sprig of mint.