Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
You bring about grilling imbue Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad proving 12 ingredients so 3 so. Here you are sew up.
ingredients of Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quinoa.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It's 1/2 Tbs of Chopped Garlic.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tsp of Mustard.
- It's of Salmon Fillet.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Preferred Yoghurt.
- You need 1 Tbs of Lemon Juice.
Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad separately
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions with 1/2 teaspoon salt added to the water. You may choose to replace water with chicken stock for a stronger flavour. Cool completely..
- Mix EVOO, vinegar, dried herbs, cherry tomatoes, mustard, garlic in a large mixing bowl. Toss in the quinoa once completely cooled. Give it a good mix, add salt, pepper and a sprinkle of paprika if you prefer. You may choose to refrigerate the quinoa salad or serve it right away..
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper, pan-sear it until evenly cooked on both sides and serve together with the quinoa salad. Add a dollop of your favourite yoghurt on the fillet, garnish with fresh herbs and a slice of lemon. Voila!.