Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe. Great recipe for Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets - Non Fried Snack Recipe. Hara Bhara Kebab is a delicious evening snack goes well with adrak wali chai. It can also be used as patties burgers.
Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. You organize brewing microwave Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe testing 15 procedure also 5 as a consequence. Here you go do a bang-up job.
method of Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe
- Prepare 1small bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped Beans.
- You need 1 medium of Chopped Green Capsicum.
- It's 2 of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crumbled Paneer.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green chilies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Amchur powder or Chaat Masala.
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- It's 3 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
See great recipes for Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets - Non Fried Snack Recipe too! Veg Hara Bhara Kabab is a healthy snack, that everyone will love. Little efforts, and a lovely taste! Enjoy this Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe!
Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe one at a time
- Wash spinach leaves and place them in a saucepan with 1/2 cup on medium heat for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove spinach from the saucepan and wash under cold running water. This process is called blanching. Leave spinach in a colander to drain out completely. Now put all green veggies (peas, chopped beans, chopped green capsicum) in a microwave-safe glass bowl with 1 cup of water and microwave them for 10 minutes (covered)..
- After 10 minutes take out the bowl and drain water. Let the veggies cool down completely. Add boiled veggies in a chopper or grinder and grind them into a coarse paste without adding water. Keep it aside. Chopped sweet potato into 2 -3 parts and put it in a microwave glass bowl with 1 cup of water. Microwave it for 10 minutes (covered)..
- Drain off the water and let it cool down completely. Grate boiled sweet potatoes and keep them aside. In a big bowl add grated sweet potatoes, blanched chopped spinach, boiled coarse paste of boiled vegetables with all other ingredients (except white sesame seeds and oil) and mix everything together well. Keep prepared mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (covered). Grease hands with little oil and make kababs. Coat them with white sesame seeds..
- Heat little oil in a pan and place kababs in a pan. Shallow fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with chutneys or ketchup..
- Tips: Washing under cold water helps spinach in retaining it's green colour. Grating sweet potato gives a perfectly smooth texture to kababs. You can boil vegetables in a saucepan with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes on medium-low flame..
Just wanted to apologise for not showing "Spinach" and. Hara bhara kebab is a popular appetizer/starter prepared with potatoes, spinach, peas, coriander leaves and spices. It is very simple and easy to make at home. It makes a perfect tea time snack and also a great party starter. It is very popular among adults as well as kids.