Chettinad Stuffed Mirch. Stuffed Milaga Bajji's are quite famous street food of South India.! It is a deeply fried crispy snack recipe. I fondly remember the awesome moments, that we tasted the spicy Bajjis.
Stuffed Capsicum (Bell Pepper) or Bharwa Shimla Mirch is a flavorful and tasty exotic side dish. For preparing this dish, hollowed Capsicum shells are stuffed with a spicy mixture of potatoes, paneer. I've suggested to my friends Mirchi as an authentic chettinad kitchen in coimbatore. ty See more. You create grilling broil Chettinad Stuffed Mirch adopting 5 program along with 4 and. Here you go make it.
ingredients of Chettinad Stuffed Mirch
- Prepare 1 of sweet chilli/capsicum -.
- Prepare 1 of potato boiled & mashed.
- It's 1/4 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chettinad masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
Step by step Bharwan shimla mirch or Stuffed Capsicum recipe. A perfect vegetarian meal that is incredibly filling and yummy. Bharwan shimla mirch or stuffed capsicum recipe is created with a. Stuffed Shimla Mirch tastes very good.
Chettinad Stuffed Mirch ingredients
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes, crumbled paneer, Chettinad masala, salt and mix well to make the stuffing ready..
- Slit chillies in the middle, without removing the stem. Remove the seeds. Push the stuffing carefully inside the chillies..
- In a fry pan, add 2 tbsp oil. When it’s warm keep the stuffed chillies and fry on all sides till it turns golden brown..
- When done, remove chillies from the pan, drain in a kitchen paper towel (aka tissue). Plate it up and serve with coriander garnish & mint chutney on the sides..
If you make it yourself only then you will know how good it really is. So let us make Stuffed Shimla Mirch/Bharwa Shimla Mirch. Paneer Stuffed Simla Mirch is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. How to Make Paneer Stuffed Simla Mirch. Add paneer, peas, grated ginger, coriander and salt and mix.