How to prepare kashmiri style "Mutton Rogan Josh".
You achieve steaming fry How to prepare kashmiri style "Mutton Rogan Josh" working 22 method together with 3 along with. Here you go take care of.
ingredients of How to prepare kashmiri style "Mutton Rogan Josh"
- It's 500 gm of Mutton.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of For Curd Masala:.
- You need 3/4 cup of thick yogurt.
- Prepare 2 strands of Saffron.
- You need 2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- It's of To Season:.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oil.
- It's 3 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 5 of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Hing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves.
How to prepare kashmiri style "Mutton Rogan Josh" procedure
- Crush the ginger. Chop the coriander leaves into finely. Clean the mutton nicely in running water. Marinate the mutton with turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice. Keep this aside for 30 minutes. In clean bowl take curd, saffron, chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds, ginger. Mix this nicely by adding water. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in kadai add bay leaf, clove, cinnamon, black cardamom, green cardamom, cumin seeds, hing. Once done add mutton, saute nicely and close with lid. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Now add yogurt paste and mix it. Saute nicely. Now add enough water, mix thoroughly. Close with lid and cook for 45 minutes in medium flame. Cook until it becomes to gravy consistency..
- Once mutton done completely and the oil separated from the sides. Now add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. Serve with warm rice or roti. Super kashmiri style Mutton rogan josh ready!.