Lentil soup. This classic recipe is ultra thick, hearty, and made with If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend. Lentil soup is comforting, simple, and easy to throw together. I often pair lentil soup with crusty bread, toasting it with a drizzle of olive oil and some shredded Parmesan.
Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. Lentil soup is a soup based on lentils; it may be vegetarian or include meat, and may use brown, red, yellow or black lentils, with or without the husk. Dehulled yellow and red lentils disintegrate in cooking, making a thick soup. You move boiling ruin Lentil soup accepting 7 receipt moreover 6 including. Here is how you rack up.
ingredients of Lentil soup
- Prepare 100 gms of Masoor and moong dal /lentils -.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion - medium.
- Prepare 4 - 5 of Chopped garlic cloves -.
- You need 1 of Chopped green chilli -.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt -.
- It's 500 ml of Water -.
This classic, slow-simmered lentil soup is seasoned with ham and vegetables. The soup is a quick and easy preparation you'll make again and again. I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of Lentils — I use brown, red, or French lentils to make the soup and add them uncooked. Lentil Soup, My Favorite Way to Prepare This Little Legume.
Lentil soup method
- Heat olive oil in a pan..
- Add onion,garlic and saute for 1 - 2 mins..
- Add masoor and moong lentils /dal and saute for 4 - 5 mins..
- Add water and boil for 9 -10 mins..
- Add salt and mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
My fondness for lentils How to Make Lentil Soup Taste Amazing! I love the flavor of both olive oil and butter. Lentil vegetable soup is a comforting bowl of healthy goodness. Packed full of veggies and other delicious flavors, this Instant Pot lentil soup is going to knock your socks off! Be the first to write a review!