Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. In a large measuring cup, beat together buttermilk, lemon juice, eggs, and butter. Make a well in dry ingredients; stir in wet mixture until lumpy and just combined.
The key to perfect peanut butter and jelly stuffed pancakes is the frozen peanut butter circles that slowly melt while the pancakes are cooking. They stay right in the middle of the pancake and the jelly gives the pancake a sweet perfect touch. Since these pancakes are both whole wheat and stuffed with peanut butter they are very filling. You close baking simmer Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes accepting 6 process so 2 so. Here is how you score.
process of Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes
- Prepare of gluten free self-raising flour.
- You need of caster sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of dairy free milk.
- It's of cocoa powder.
- You need of peanut butter melted.
The pancakes can be made ahead of time, then frozen for those days when you have a carb craving and want one for a quick breakfast or snack. In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, and peanut butter. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Pour wet mixture into dry, add chocolate, and mix thoroughly.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes modus operandi
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, cocoa powder and caster sugar Beat the egg and stir into the flour mix Gradually whisk in the milk until you have a smooth batter Heat a drizzle of oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mix into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes Drizzle some of the peanut butter into the middle of the batter and top with another tablespoon of pancake batter Flip the pancake and cook for a couple of minutes Repeat until you have cooked all the pancakes.
Slice apple into thin rounds and remove the core. Spread peanut butter on an apple slice, and sandwich it with another apple slice. Dip the apple sandwich into the pancake dough, turning to coat well. In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Cook pancake-coated apples until golden brown on both.