Easy one pot Chicken Biryani.
You operate stewing boil Easy one pot Chicken Biryani proving 11 process also 3 and. Here you are score.
ingredients of Easy one pot Chicken Biryani
- It's 4 of chicken legs (but any chicken will do).
- Prepare 300 g of basmati rice (soak & rinse).
- Prepare 850 ml of chicken stock.
- It's 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It's 2 tablespoons of good quality curry paste - I used ptaks jalfrezi paste but any will do.
- It's 2 of large onions - I used 1 red and 1 white.
- It's 1 of chopped clove garlic.
- It's 1 of chopped clove ginger.
- You need Cup of sultanas.
- Prepare of Chopped almonds to garnish.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Easy one pot Chicken Biryani little by little
- Fry onions in oil till golden then brown chicken. Then add curry paste, garlic, ginger, and turmeric and coat well. Then add rice rice and coat well in all spices. Add chicken stock then sultanas and give it all a good mix..
- Place a lid on the pot and bring to the boil. Then turn heat down and simmer for 5/7 mins or so. Then leave with the lid on to rest for 10 mins before fluffing up with a fork. Garnish with chopped almonds and coriander..
- I made a vegetable curry on the side made with lots of onions, tomatoes, aubergines, spinach and peppers in oil, and a pinch of cumin. It went nicely with the biryani..