Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread. Great recipe for Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread. If you need a filling and delicious start to the day, this is the one! Goes well with everything: maple syrup, yoghurt, ketchup, the list goes on.
Toss until the bread is coated. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, making sure it has soaked up all of the liquid. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the butter. You get with it frying grill Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread practicing 8 procedure including 9 also. Here is how you gain.
technique of Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread
- It's of spinach / 3 cubes frozen spinach.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of thick slices fluffy bread.
- It's of curry powder.
- Prepare of tumeric.
- It's of chilli flakes.
- It's of cumin.
- You need of butter.
See great recipes for Eggy Potatoes, Eggies in Heart-shaped Hot Dogs 😍👍👍👍👌😊 too! Turn the gas down and add some more butter. Chop up cooked spinach and add to the scrambled eggs. Take naan bread and lightly toast it.
Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread compound
- Prepare 8 thick slices of fluffy bread..
- Steam the spinach. The rabbit ate all of ours so I microwaved some frozen spinach. Get it as dry as possible..
- Toast the spices for a couple of minutes in a pan big enough for two slices of bread (for later)..
- Combine the spinach, spices and eggs and mix well..
- Soak the slices of bread in the mixture. Use a fork to make sure there’s lots of spinach on each slice..
- Heat up a quarter of the butter. Once it’s melted add two slices of the bread and get cooking!.
- Flip over once slightly browned on the other side..
- Repeat these steps for the remaining slices of bread. I keep the toast warm in an oven while the rest are cooking..
- Serve with all the condiments in the world!.
For the dressing, take a couple of tablespoons of fresh, add chopped mint, turmeric and salt. Put scrambled eggs on the naan bread, fill half of it. top with the yogurt. Add ½ a tablespoon of olive oil to the frying pan and carefully swirl the pan around to evenly coat the inside. Beat together the egg, milk and a generous amount of salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Heat enough oil to just cover the bottom of a large frying pan over a medium heat.