Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich.
You accomplish simmering burn Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich testing 10 instructions so 6 as well as. Here you go carry out.
method of Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich
- It's of units large Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Water (Please adjust).
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- It's of Baking Powder.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For fillings.
- It's of Options: Nutella / Red bean / Cream.
Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich process
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar, and beat the mixture until fluffy using a mixer..
- Add in condensed milk and cooking oil. Mix well. Add in vanilla essence..
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Add in flour and water alternately. Adjust the batter. Not too thick and not too watery..
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat and dab an oil using a towel. Pour the batter using a ladle or a measuring cup..
- When you see the surface of the batter starting to bubble, flip over and cook the other side. Transfer to a plate and cover up with a damp towel to prevent from drying. You do not need to oil the pan again. Continue making pancakes (you can make about 12 pancakes)..
- Make sandwich with Nutella paste. Put more Nutella paste in the center so the shape of dorayaki will be curved (middle part should be thicker). Wrap dorayaki with plastic wrap until ready to serve. Enjoy! 😍.